python SAML metadata aggregator
This is a SAML metadata aggregator written in python. It is based on the model for metadata exchange by Ian Young: http://iay.org.uk/blog/2008/10/metadata_interc.html
In order to run this software you only need lxml. If you want to sign using a PKCS#11 token you must install PyKCS11.
Release date: UNRELEASED
- This is the first unreleased version of the code
Release date: Tue Jul 10 15:48:07 CEST 2012
- Schema validation
- Refactor dynamic loading framework
Release date: Wed Jul 11 16:31:06 CEST 2012
- XML signing and validation using http://pypi.python.org/pypi/dm.xmlsec.binding (requires M2Crypto at present)
Because of the way OpenSSL handles self-signed certificates the XML validation extracts the public key from the certificate and uses that instead of the X509 certificate to validate an XML signature. Right now this introduces a dependency on M2Crypto which will be removed in the fugure. Note that ubuntu/debian users should install python-m2crypto instead of installing M2Crypto (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=637904)
Release date: Thu Aug 30 08:00:00 CEST 2012
- XML signing and validation using pyXMLSecurity
- Support for PKCS#11-based HSMs using pykcs11
We are now using a (limited) pure-python implmementation of xmlsec which makes it easier to sign using HSMs. The only mandatory non-python dependency now is lxml.
Release date: Fri Sep 7 10:13:33 CEST 2012
- support breaking out of pipelines using exceptions
- kill the pipeline if selects picks 0 elements
- more debug logging
- more robust handling of zero-length selectors
- completely remove pyOpenSSL dependency
- many bugfixes and cleanup
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.