Python wrapper module around the OpenSSL library
High-level wrapper around a subset of the OpenSSL library. Includes
- SSL.Connection objects, wrapping the methods of Python’s portable sockets
- Callbacks written in Python
- Extensive error-handling mechanism, mirroring OpenSSL’s error codes
… and much more.
If you run into bugs, you can file them in our issue tracker.
We maintain a cryptography-dev mailing list for both user and development discussions.
You can also join #cryptography-dev on Freenode to ask questions or get involved.
- Fix memory leak in OpenSSL.crypto.dump_privatekey() with FILETYPE_TEXT. #496
- Enable use of CRL (and more) in verify context. #483
- OpenSSL.crypto.PKey can now be constructed from cryptography objects and also exported as such. #439
- Support newer versions of cryptography which use opaque structs for OpenSSL 1.1.0 compatibility.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyOpenSSL-16.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (44.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pyOpenSSL-16.1.0.tar.gz (166.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for pyOpenSSL-16.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl