Python wrapper module around the OpenSSL library
High-level wrapper around a subset of the OpenSSL library. Includes
- SSL.Connection objects, wrapping the methods of Python’s portable sockets
- Callbacks written in Python
- Extensive error-handling mechanism, mirroring OpenSSL’s error codes
… and much more.
If you run into bugs, you can file them in our issue tracker.
We maintain a cryptography-dev mailing list for both user and development discussions.
You can also join #cryptography-dev on Freenode to ask questions or get involved.
- Fix memory leak in OpenSSL.crypto.dump_privatekey() with FILETYPE_TEXT. #496
- Enable use of CRL (and more) in verify context. #483
- OpenSSL.crypto.PKey can now be constructed from cryptography objects and also exported as such. #439
- Support newer versions of cryptography which use opaque structs for OpenSSL 1.1.0 compatibility.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|pyOpenSSL-16.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (44.0 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Aug 26, 2016|
|pyOpenSSL-16.1.0.tar.gz (166.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Aug 26, 2016|