PyAMS templates management
PyAMS (Pyramid Application Management Suite) is a small suite of packages written for applications and content management with the Pyramid framework.
PyAMS is actually mainly used to manage web sites through content management applications (CMS, see PyAMS_content package), but many features are generic and can be used inside any kind of web application.
PyAMS is using Chameleon internally as HTML templates engine.
This package, which is essentially an adaptation of “z3c.template” package for Pyramid, allows to separate the definition of a view code from it’s rendering template; this template selection can actually be based on the view but also on the request layer (see “PyAMS_layer” package to get more information about layers).
PyAMS_template package provides a “template_config” decorator, which allows you to define a template for a given view, and a “layout_config” decorator, which allows to define a “layout” template; layout templates are particularly useful when using “pagelets”, which are defined into another package (see PyAMS_pagelet).
You can also override a template definition for a given view, without creating a new view class, just by using the “override_template” or “override_layout” functions.
View and layout templates can also be declared using ZCML instead of Python code, by using the <template /> and <layout /> directives.
- removed support for Python < 3.7
- removed Travis-CI configuration
- updated Travis configuration
- updated global registry access
- removed ZCML directives
- updated doctests
- updated super-call of layout and template getters
- refactored code to reduce duplicated lines
- modified required arguments of templates registration
- updated doctests
- corrected duplicated variable name mismatch in “template_config” and “layout_config” decorators
- new version to avoid upload issue!
- added Pyramid configuration settings to templates configuration
- initial release
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for pyams_template-1.2.0-py3-none-any.whl