Python package for conversions between ENSEMBL IDs and gene names (annotables + pyensembl)
Python package for conversions between Ensembl IDs and gene names (annotables + pyranges + Ensembl GTF files)
- Free software: Apache Software License 2.0
- pip install pyannotables
Building data frames
- v0.5: Homology mapping table and function (homology_convert) are added. tables is a function now.
- v0.4: Entrez and UNIPROT IDs are added.
- v0.3: Ensembl version updated to 100. NCBI transcript IDs, gene lengths and gene exon lengths are added.
- Homology mapping table and function (homology_convert) are added.
- tables is now a function.
- Entrez and UNIPROT IDs are added.
- Ensembl version updated to 100. NCBI transcript IDs, gene lengths and gene exon lengths are added.
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyannotables-0.5-py2.py3-none-any.whl (25.5 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pyannotables-0.5.tar.gz (29.7 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for pyannotables-0.5-py2.py3-none-any.whl