A command line tool used to import or run encrypted python scripts.
Pyarmor is a command line tool used to import or run encrypted python scripts. Only by a few extra files, pyarmor can run and imported encrypted files in the normal python environments. Here are the basic steps:
- Generate project capsule
- Encrypt python scripts with project capsule
- Copy project capsule and encrypted scripts to runtime environments.
Pyarmor just likes an enhancement which let python could run or import encrypted files.
- Run encrypted script or import encrypted module
- Run or import encrypted compiled python files (.pyc, .pyo)
- Mixed encrypted files with normal python files.
- Expire encrypted files
- Bind encrypted files to harddisk
- Python 2.5, 2.6, 2.7 and Python3
- Prebuilt Platform: win32, win_amd64, linux_i386, linux_x86_64
Got prebuilt library platforms.zip then extract it to src of Pyarmor
The core of Pyarmor is written by C, the only dependency is libc. So it’s not difficult to build for any other platform, even for embeded system. Contact <email@example.com> if you’d like to run encrypted scripts in other platform.