A command line tool used to import or run encrypted python scripts.
Pyarmor is a command line tool used to import or run encrypted python scripts. Only by a few extra files, pyarmor can run and imported encrypted files in the normal python environments.
Pyarmor just likes an enhancement which let python could run or import encrypted files.
- Run encrypted script or import encrypted module
- Run or import encrypted compiled python files (.pyc, .pyo)
- Mixed encrypted files with normal python files.
- Expire encrypted files
- Bind encrypted files to harddisk
- Python 2.5, 2.6, 2.7 and Python3
- Prebuilt Platform: win32, win_amd64, linux_i386, linux_x86_64
The core of Pyarmor is written by C, the only dependency is libc. So it’s easy to build for any other platform, even for embeded system. Contact <firstname.lastname@example.org> if you’d like to run encrypted scripts in other platform.
Got source package from pypi/pyarmor
Pyarmor is a command line tool, main script is pyarmor.py. After you got source package, unpack it to any path, then run paramor.py as common python script