A command line tool used to import or run encrypted python scripts.
Pyarmor is a command line tool used to import or run encrypted python scripts. Only by a few extra files, pyarmor can run and imported encrypted files in the normal python environments.
Pyarmor just likes an enhancement which let python could run or import encrypted files.
- Run encrypted script or import encrypted module
- Run or import encrypted compiled python files (.pyc, .pyo)
- Mixed encrypted files with normal python files.
- Expire encrypted files
- Bind encrypted files to harddisk, mac address, ip etc.
- Python 2.5, 2.6, 2.7 and Python3
- Prebuilt Platform: win32, win_amd64, linux_i386, linux_x86_64, darwin_x86_64, Raspberry Pi, Banana Pi
The core of Pyarmor is written by C, the only dependency is libc. So it’s easy to build for any other platform, even for embeded system. Contact <firstname.lastname@example.org> if you’d like to run encrypted scripts in other platform.
Got source package from pypi/pyarmor
Pyarmor is a command line tool, main script is pyarmor.py. After you got source package, unpack it to any path, then run paramor.py as common python script