Auto-update API for Python programs
Pyautoupdate is an auto-update API for Python programs.
- This module is written in pure python. No C compiler is necessary for installation, simplifying installation for Windows.
- Python 2 and 3 are both supported
- Pyautoupdate also works with pypy and pypy3
$ pip install pyautoupdate
- Python 2.6+ or Python 3.3+
- requests for retrieving updated versions
- setuptools for archive manipulation and version comparison
- pytest for running the tests
- coverage to measure coverage
- pylint for local code style checks
- sphinx for building documentation
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for pyautoupdate-1.0.0.post1-py2.py3-none-any.whl