Use VST/LV2/etc. plugins with realtime abilities in Python
A python module for synthesizing MIDI events and files from python code with using any kind of audio plugin!
See docs for more installation and more info.
Python has no strong real-time capabilities since it cannot run with parallel threads. This method delegates most of the realtime stuffs to external C/C++ programs, improving the performances and the accuracy against pure-Python based approaches.
This method is really portable and supports almost any type of plugins and virtual instruments thanks to the excellent Carla:
- Linux VST2/VST3
- Windows VST2/VST3
- Any other format supported by external plugins
- Add single function to synthesize midi file
- Add single function to batch-synthesize midi files
- Make synchronization handling xruns (edit is_ready)
- Update Carla
- refactoring with a generic start method in JackClient and specific methods get_callback and get_duration
- Use Carla python code to control Carla host
- Support LADISH sessions for automatically starting LinuxSampler if needed
- Installation scripts for windows and mac
- Federico Simonetta
- federico.simonetta at unimi.it
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pycarla-0.3.3.tar.gz (23.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|