A simple Python toolkit to work with Clean Architecture for Web
# PyCleanArch - Python Clean Architecture
A simple Python toolkit to work with Clean Architecture for Web. This code base is inspired by [liasis from Johnny Well](https://github.com/johnnywell/liasis/).
Use this toolkit to build better applications implementing [Clean Architecture from Robert C. Martin](https://blog.cleancoder.com/uncle-bob/2012/08/13/the-clean-architecture.html)
- python3 (3.7+)
Using pip (pip3)
`python pip install pycleanarch `
`python pipenv install pycleanarch `
`python poetry add pycleanarch `
`python # to use in your project eg.: from pycleanarch.core.domain import Entity `
This project use some concepts like DDD, Clean Architecture, TDD, Hexagonal Architecture, Onion Architecture, and much more. See some links below.
- [The Clean Architecture by Robert C. Martin (Uncle Bob)](https://blog.cleancoder.com/uncle-bob/2012/08/13/the-clean-architecture.html)
- [The Onion Architecture by Jeffrey Palermo](https://jeffreypalermo.com/2008/07/the-onion-architecture-part-1/)
- [Hexagonal Architecture by Alistair Cockburn](https://web.archive.org/web/20180408231827/http://alistair.cockburn.us/Hexagonal+architecture)
- [Clean Architecture: A Craftsman’s Guide to Software Structure and Design by Robert C. Martin (Uncle Bob)](https://amzn.to/2MFJX8O)
- [Domain-Driven Design Distilled by Vaughn Vernon ](https://amzn.to/35tM74g)
- [Domain Driven Development by Eric Evans (2003)](https://amzn.to/2M8c9Cn)
- [Domain Driven Development by Eric Evans (2003) - Portuguese](https://amzn.to/2IKgnOq)
I encourage you to contribute to this project! Join us!
Trying to report a possible security vulnerability? [Open a issue now.](https://github.com/wallacesilva/pycleanarch/issues/new)
Everyone interacting in this project and its sub-projects’ codebases, issue trackers, chat rooms, and mailing lists is expected to follow the code of conduct (building, but respect everyone).
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pycleanarch-0.0.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (4.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size pycleanarch-0.0.3.tar.gz (3.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for pycleanarch-0.0.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl