Picture processing algorithm development kit
A picture processing algorithm development kit.
Pyctools is a collection of picture processing primitive components that you can easily interconnect to make complex algorithm simulations. It works with stills or video, and utilises popular libraries such as Python Imaging Library, NumPy and OpenCV.
- Python version 2.7 or 3.x.
- Guild for communicating components.
- NumPy for its powerful multi-dimensional array object.
- Python Imaging Library for image file reading and writing. (The pillow fork of PIL is recommended.)
- Cython to build fast extensions for Python.
- gexiv2 to handle metadata.
- OpenCV python bindings (optional) for advanced image processing.
- FFmpeg (optional) to read and write video files.
Please see the documentation for full details of how to install Pyctools and its requirements.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyctools.core-0.1.1.tar.gz (225.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|