A simple and easy-to-use Genetic Algorithm implementation library in Python
A simple and easy-to-use Genetic Algorithm implementation library in Python.
pyeasyga provides a simple interface to the power of Genetic Algorithms (GAs). You don’t have to have expert GA knowledge in order to use it.
- Free software: BSD license
- Documentation: http://pyeasyga.readthedocs.org.
- Currently under development
- Upload to pypi.
- Reflect changes in HISTORY (pypi upload, new version)
Implemented all of basic GA functionality
Fix issue with odd-numbered population that causes an off-by-one error in the population size
Set default ga selection function to tournament_selection
Created examples to show how to use the library
Start versioning (better late than never); copied jeffknupp’s update_version.sh from sandman
selected versioning standard: major.minor.micro (e.g. 2.1.5)
- major => big changes that can break compatibility
- minor => new features
- micro => bug fixes
- Start of pyeasyga development.