Test harness for ElasticSearch integration tests.
See the full docs for more information.
pyelastictest is offered under the Apache License 2.0.
Current Development CI Status
- Filter out all log messages during cluster.wait_until_ready.
- Issue #5: Redirect subprocess stdout/err to files and log those as debug
logging messages when a node is stopped.
- Expand documentation.
- Allow configuration of ip instead of hardcoding 127.0.0.1.
- Add isolated.isolated context manager.
- Add basic API documentation for all public modules.
- Allow explicit configuration of all cluster ports.
- Add an urls property to the cluster, to expose a list of client urls for
all cluster nodes.
- Initial version based on code from Mozilla monolith and on ideas and code
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.