EMIR Data Processing Pipeline
This is PyEmir, the data reduction pipeline for EMIR.
PyEmir is distributed under GNU GPL, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. See the file LICENSE.txt for details.
PyEmir requires the following packages installed in order to be able to be installed and work properly:
- setuptools (http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/setuptools)
- numpy (http://numpy.scipy.org/)
- scipy (http://www.scipy.org)
- astropy (http://www.astropy.org/)
- numina >=0.15(https://github.com/guaix-ucm/numina)
- photutils >=0.1 (https://github.com/astropy/photutils)
- sep (https://github.com/kbarbary/sep)
- scikit-image (http://scikit-image.org/)
- lmfit (http://lmfit.github.io/lmfit-py/)
EMIR is a wide-field, near-infrared, multi-object spectrograph proposed for the Nasmyth focus of GTC. It will allow observers to obtain from tens to hundreds of intermediate resolution spectra simultaneously, in the nIR bands Z, J, H and K. A multi-slit mask unit will be used for target acquisition. EMIR is designed to address the science goals of the proposing team and of the Spanish community at large.