Reporting application for PyFB project
Your project description goes here
The full documentation is at https://pyfb-reporting.readthedocs.io.
pip install pyfb-reporting
Add it to your INSTALLED_APPS:
INSTALLED_APPS = ( ... 'pyfb_reporting.apps.PyfbReportingConfig', ... )
Add pyfb-reporting’s URL patterns:
from pyfb_reporting import urls as pyfb_reporting_urls urlpatterns = [ ... url(r'^', include(pyfb_reporting_urls)), ... ]
Does the code actually work?
source <YOURVIRTUALENV>/bin/activate (myenv) $ pip install tox (myenv) $ tox
- Correct cdr detailed view (billsec and costsec were inversed)
- Update API
- Add field in CDR to have the correct value of the billed duration by provider
- Correct little bug
- Add a link to gross CDRs in CDR detail view
- Add CDR export feature
- New date filter in CDR list
- Provider can be search in CDR list view
- CDR detail view has been reworked
- Call class has been added (on-net / off-net)
- Error in DB migration
- Add uuid field for CDR
- Create RREvent model
- Show CDR form Latest one to older ones
- Add route_json in cdr
- Remove unused field
- Admin interface enhancements
- Change duration filed from integer to decimal.
- First release on PyPI.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyfb_reporting-1.2.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (25.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 3.6||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pyfb-reporting-1.2.1.tar.gz (16.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for pyfb_reporting-1.2.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl