pyfse: python finite state engine (machine)
This project consists in helper classes used to design FSM (Finite State Machines) from pure python classes.
Example usage is included in /tests. Additional documentation can be found in doc.
- Added integration with MsgLogger from pyjld.logger package
- Added support for positional & keyword arguments
Modified action_method to increase separation of concern
Added support for more action_method
- Backward compatibility breakage
- Added action_method support to transition table
- Added the ‘attractor’ transition
- Removed unnecessary imports
Initial alpha release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyfse-0.1.1-py2.5.egg (8.0 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 2.5||Upload date||Hashes View|