The aim of this project is to provide a toolbox to automate the backstepping based design of controllers for boundary actuated infinite dimensional systems.
This project provides a python toolbox for simulation and control design of infinite dimensional systems.
- Free software: GPL v3.0
- Documentation: https://pyinduct.readthedocs.org.
- easy simulation of underlying systems using ready-to-go FEM implementations or custom modal approximations
- predefined eigenfunctions for parabolic problems up to 2nd order
- automated controller approximation based on individual shape-functions
- powerful visualization methods for verification
- First Code
- Version 0.2
- Version 0.3
- Version 0.4
- Change from Python2 to Python3
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyinduct-0.4.0-py2-none-any.whl (46.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pyinduct-0.4.0-py3-none-any.whl (46.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|