pyinfra automates/provisions/manages/deploys infrastructure.
pyinfra automates/provisions/manages/deploys infrastructure super fast at massive scale. It can be used for ad-hoc command execution, service deployment, configuration management and more. Core design features include:
- 🚀 Super fast execution over thousands of hosts with predictable performance.
- 🚨 Instant debugging with stdout & stderr output on error or as required (
- 📦 Extendable with any Python package as configured & written in standard Python.
- 💻 Agentless execution against SSH/Docker/subprocess/winrm hosts.
- ❗️ Two stage process that enables
--dryruns before executing any changes.
- 🔌 Integrated with Docker, Vagrant/Mech & Ansible out of the box.
When you run pyinfra you'll see something like (non animated version):
pyinfra can be installed via pip:
pip install pyinfra
Now you can execute commands & operations over SSH:
# Execute an arbitrary shell command pyinfra my-server.net exec -- echo "hello world" # Install iftop apt package if not present pyinfra my-server.net apt.packages iftop sudo=true update=true
These can then be saved to a deploy file, let's call it
from pyinfra.operations import apt apt.packages( name='Ensure iftop is installed', packages=['iftop'], sudo=True, update=True, )
And executed with:
pyinfra my-server.net deploy.py
pyinfra @docker/ubuntu deploy.py
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for pyinfra-1.1.dev2-py2.py3-none-any.whl