Let everyone is able to build python script to exe with pyinstaller, without any doc reading, support python3.7+. Read more: https://github.com/ClericPy/pyinstallerui.
Let everyone is able to build python script to exe with pyinstaller, without any doc reading, support python3.7+.
- Auto manage the venv to reduce the file size which disted by pyinstaller
- Ensure pip installed in the venvs
- Terminal UI for pyinstaller
- Release on the pypi
- Release the exe file of this lib
- Open source from private repository
pip install pyinstallerui -U
- python -m pyinstallerui
- drag and drop the files to console, and do as the UI said.
- create new venv
- install libs with pip
- build with pyinstaller
- no more to learn
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for pyinstallerui-0.0.3-py3-none-any.whl