Object oriented Python kernel current source density toolbox
Kernel Current Source Density is a recently developed method for estimating the density of trans-membrane current sources, which can be used for a detailed study of neuronal synaptic dynamics.
It can estimate current source density from potentials measured with irregularly placed linear, planar and spatial electrodes.
- Free software: BSD license
- Documentation: http://pykCSD.rtfd.org.
- Estimation of potentials and CSD in 1D, 2D, 3D case for both static and dynamic recordings
- Visualization of the estimated quantities
- tracking the units
- management of big datasets
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|pykCSD-0.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (24.5 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Wheel||Aug 11, 2014|
|pykCSD-0.1.0.tar.gz (36.1 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Aug 11, 2014|