The official Python3 Knowi API SDK.
Python3 - Knowi API SDK (pyknowi)
This repository houses the official Python SDK for use with Knowi.
Knowi is an augmented analytics platform that instantly transforms any data into insights and data driven actions.
- The Knowi API SDK is the simplest way to automate your Knowi instance
- The SDK streamlines the API programming experience, allowing you to significantly reduce your written code
- This SDK was written for Python3, and is not compatible with Python2
- This library requires Python 3.6 and above.
- Retrieve your Client id/secret from your Knowi account
- Navigate to Settings -> Account Settings https://recordit.co/HAudn0LJ2E
from pyknowi import Knowi # instantiate the client knowi = Knowi(clientId="CLIENT_ID", clientSecret="CLIENT_SECRET") # get list of dashboards dashboard_list = knowi.dashboard_list() # refresh a query query_refresh = knowi.query_refresh(queryId=1231)
Assuming that you have Python and
virtualenv installed, set up your
environment and install the required dependencies like this instead of
pip install pyknowi defined above:
$ git clone https://github.com/ezeagwulae/knowi-python-sdk.git $ cd pyknowi $ virtualenv venv ... $ . venv/bin/activate $ pip install -r requirements.txt $ pip install -e .
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyknowi-0.2.8.tar.gz (13.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|