Everything you need to start your own PyLadies location
This kit contains the PyLadies Handbook (nicely viewable at http://kit.pyladies.com) as well as other useful materials for organizing your own PyLadies group.
To try out:
`bash $ pip install pyladies $ pyladies handbook `
- Removed the use of chapter (implies certain legalities for certain types non-profits, which we don’t fall under)
#### v2.0 PyPI Release
- Released on PyPI
- Checklists on local group and event setup
- More advice on events and local group organization
- Setup for pip installation
- Included CoC
- Sphinx/RTD theme
- Reorganized information from original pyladies kit
#### v1.0 Initial Release
Initial release of the pyladies-kit.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|pyladies-2.0.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl (5.5 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7||Aug 5, 2015|
|pyladies-2.0.4.tar.gz (5.5 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Aug 5, 2015|