No project description provided
An python vm injector with debug tools, based on gdb and ptrace.
- Attach a running python process with its pid, directly access and change anything in python vm, or run a user defined python script.
- Provide a python remote shell.
- Use IPython as an interactive interface, support some IPython features such as ? % magic functions.
- Provide remote auto completion.
- Provide debug toolkit, we can get class/instances by name, get object's source code, etc.
- Defined an executor in program, and use the shell as a command interface.
- Support Linux and BSD
pip install pylane
pylane inject <PID> <YOUR_PYTHON_FILE>
to run your code in a process
pylane shell <PID>
to get an interactive shell
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pylane-0.0.4-py3-none-any.whl (26.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pylane-0.0.4-py2-none-any.whl (15.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|