Package for manipulating Hebrew dates, Gregorian-Hebrew conversion, and other Hebrew calendar related calculations.
Pyluach is a Python package for manipulating Hebrew calendar dates and Hebrew-Gregorian conversions.
- Conversion between Hebrew and Gregorian dates
- Finding the difference between two dates
- Finding a date at a given duration from the given date
- Rich comparisons between dates
- Finding the weekday of a given date
- Finding the weekly Parsha reading of a given date
Use pip install pyluach.
from pyluach import dates, hebrewcal >>> today = dates.HebrewDate.today() >>> lastweek_gregorian = (today - 7).to_greg() >>> lastweek_gregorian < today True >>> today - lastweek_gregorian 7 >>> greg = GregorianDate(1986, 3, 21) >>> heb = HebrewDate(5746, 13, 10) >>> greg == heb True >>> for month in hebrewcal.Year(5774).itermonths(): ... print month.name Tishrei Cheshvan ...
For questions and comments feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Pyluach is licensed under the MIT license.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyluach-0.2.0.dev1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (13.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for pyluach-0.2.0.dev1-py2.py3-none-any.whl