Python package to make payment requests with Basque Government payment service
Python package to make payment requests with Basque Government’s payment service
- Free software: GNU General Public License v3
- Documentation: https://pymipago.readthedocs.io.
This package allows to use the Basque Governent’s Payment Service, a platform that allows Basque public institutions to receive payments from the citizens.
- Add an extra parameter to register additional optional information into the payment service [erral]
- Previous was an errored relase. [erral]
- Add a parameter to use the testing environment of the Payment service. [erral]
- Implementation of notebook 60 payments in short format (521) [erral]
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pymipago-1.0b4-py2.py3-none-any.whl (8.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pymipago-1.0b4.tar.gz (17.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for pymipago-1.0b4-py2.py3-none-any.whl