It is an interface to get NIC information
This project is an interface written using C Python API to provide information about Network Interface Cards.
Currently, all documentation can be accessed in project’s GitHub page.
You must install the Python headers.
On Debian and Ubuntu:
$ sudo apt-get install python-dev
sudo python setup.py install
This project should support Python 2.x and 3.x in every Linux. However, it was tested only on Python 2.7 and 3.4.
- Support Python 3.x
- Added repr e str functions
- Fixed some bugs
- Increased reliability
- Added functions to change addresses
What’s new 0.5
- Removed set functions
- Added getter and setter as class properties
- Added constants
What’s new 0.6
- Added setter for name
- Added hardware address validation for both length format
- Added setter for hardware address, but it is working just for 17 length format
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.