Lucene Nori, Korean Mopological Analyzer, in Python
- Nori in Apache Lucene is a korean morpological analyzer based on Mecab.
- Pynori is a python-version of nori (Apache Lucene is written in Java).
- The analysis results are the same (All test cases are passed).
- Pynori maybe a little slower than nori because of python script language and less optimized data structures.
- Pynori includes mecab-ko-dic-2.1.1-20180720 for system dictionary.
- Pynori is compatible with Python 3.7 and is distributed under the Apache License 2.0.
- it will probably work in various python versions.
- See, the left Homepage link, to see how to use this project.
- See, the original nori at: https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/tree/master/lucene/analysis/nori
- See, mecab-ko-dic at: https://bitbucket.org/eunjeon/mecab-ko-dic
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pynori-0.2.3-py3-none-any.whl (42.3 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pynori-0.2.3.tar.gz (42.3 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|