Python data inspection library
Although production code is based on this library, it should still be considered as work in progress.
Python library for filtering, querying or inspecting almost arbitrary data structures.
This README file is work in progress, for more information please consult source code and unit tests.
Currently the package contains following features:
- Module for parsing JPaths and setting or retrieving values on given JPath within data structures.
- Module encapsulating of PLY lexical analyzer for internal filtering and query language grammar.
- Module encapsulating of PLY parser for internal filtering and query language grammar.
- Module containing object representations of internal filtering and query language grammar.
- Module containing tools for traversing and processing rule trees.
- Module containing tools for compiling rule trees into different structures.
- Module providing high-level tools for data inspection based on internal filtering and query grammar.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pynspect-0.17-py3-none-any.whl (33.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pynspect-0.17.tar.gz (28.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|