test NVMe devices in Python
pynvme: test NVMe devices in Python.
The pynvme is a python extension module. Users can test NVMe devices intuitively in Python scripts. It is designed for NVMe storage developers with performance considered. Integrated with third-party tools (e.g. vscode and pytest), pynvme provides a convenient and professional solution of NVMe testing.
- access PCI configuration space
- access NVMe registers in BAR space
- send any NVMe admin/IO commands
- callback functions are supported
- MSIx interrupt is supported
- transparent checksum verification for each LBA
- IOWorker generates high-performance IO
- integrated with pytest
- integrated with VSCode
- test multiple controllers, namespaces and qpairs simultaneously
- test NVMe over TCP targets
- GitHub: https://github.com/cranechu/pynvme
- Document: https://pynvme.readthedocs.io/
- PDF: https://buildmedia.readthedocs.org/media/pdf/pynvme/latest/pynvme.pdf
- Presentation: SPDK PRC Summit 2019, Beijing.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pynvme-1.4.tar.gz (2.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|