builds your own tests.
pynvme: builds your own tests.
The pynvme is a python extension module. Users can test NVMe devices intuitively in Python scripts. It is designed for NVMe storage developers with performance considered. Integrated with third-party tools (e.g. vscode and pytest), pynvme provides a convenient and professional solution of NVMe testing.
- access PCI configuration space
- access NVMe registers in BAR space
- send any NVMe admin/IO commands
- support callback functions for NVMe commands
- support MSI/MSIx interrupts
- transparent checksum verification on every LBA
- generates IO workload of high performance and low latency
- support multiple namespaces
- support multiple tests on different controllers
- integrate with pytest
- integrate with VSCode to display cmdlog in GUI
- support NVMe over TCP targets
- GitHub: https://github.com/pynvme/pynvme
- Mirror: https://gitee.com/pynvme/pynvme
- conformance test suite: https://github.com/pynvme/conformance
- Web: https://pynvme.readthedocs.io/
- PDF: https://buildmedia.readthedocs.org/media/pdf/pynvme/latest/pynvme.pdf
- 21天pynvme之旅: https://github.com/pynvme/pynvme/wiki
- Introduction: pynvme builds your own tests.
- SPDK PRC Summit 2019, Beijing.
For more technical support and consultation, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pynvme-2.0.5.tar.gz (2.3 MB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|