Wrappers for the Quartz frameworks on Mac OS X
Wrappers for the “Quartz” related frameworks on MacOSX. These frameworks provide a number of graphics related API’s.
The frameworks wrapped by this package are:
- CoreGraphics - 2D Graphics, based on the PDF model
- ImageIO - Reading and writing images
- QuartzComposer - Working with “Quartz Composer” compositions
- QuartzCore - Image processing and video image manipulation
- QuarzFilters - Image effects
- ImageKit - iPhoto-like views
- PDFKit - Working with PDF files
- CoreVideo - Managing digital video
All frameworks can be accessed by importing the ‘Quartz’ module.
These wrappers don’t include documentation, please check Apple’s documention for information on how to use this framework and PyObjC’s documentation for general tips and tricks regarding the translation between Python and (Objective-)C frameworks
NOTE: The actual wrappers are subpackages of Quartz, they are not toplevel packages to avoid name clashes with Apple provided wrappers for CoreGraphics.
WARNING: Running the unittests will change your display settings during the testrun, which will probably mess up your window layout.
- Add wrapper for CGBitmapContextCreateWithData