Development Status :: 3 - Alpha
- The python package pyphs is dedicated to the treatement of passive multiphysical systems in the Port-Hamiltonian Systems formalism which structures physical systems into
- energy conserving parts,
- power dissipating parts and
- source parts.
- This guarantees a power balance is fullfilled, including for numerical simulations based on an adapted numerical method.
- Systems are described by directed multi-graphs (networkx.MultiDiGraph).
- The time-continuous port-Hamiltonian structure is build from an automated graph analysis.
- The discrete-time port-Hamiltonian structure is derived from a structure preserving numerical method.
- LaTeX description code and C++ simulation code are automatically generated.
It is recommanded to install pyphs using pip. In terminal: pip install pyphs An installation for Anaconda users on Mac OSX is also available: conda install -c afalaize pyphs
Documentation and tutorials are hosted at the Python Package Index https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyphs
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyphs-0.1.9a3.tar.gz (7.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|