Private PyPI backed by S3
This package is a Pyramid app that runs a simple PyPI server where all the packages are stored on Amazon’s Simple Storage Service (S3).
For more detailed step-by-step instructions, check out the getting started section of the docs.
virtualenv mypypi source mypypi/bin/activate pip install pypicloud waitress pypicloud-make-config -t server.ini pserve server.ini
It’s running! Go to http://localhost:6543/ to view the web interface.
If you are upgrading an existing installation, read the instructions
- Bug fix: Pre-existing S3 download links were broken by 0.2.0
Upgrade breaks: caching database
- Bug fix: Timestamp display on web interface
- Bug fix: User registration stores password as plaintext
- Feature: ppc-migrate, command to move packages between storage backends
- Feature: Adding support for more than one package with the same version. Now you can upload wheels!
- Feature: Allow transparently downloading and caching packages from pypi
- Feature: Export/Import access-control data via ppc-export and ppc-import
- Feature: Can set default read/write permissions for packages
- Feature: New cache backend: DynamoDB
- Hosting all js & css ourselves (no more CDN links)
- Obligatory miscellaneous refactoring
- First public release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|pypicloud-0.2.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (702.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7||Mar 12, 2014|
|pypicloud-0.2.1.tar.gz (672.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Mar 12, 2014|