Classes to represent points, pointsets, anisotropic arrays, and quaternions
Project DescriptionRelease History
- This single module provides the following classes:
- Point: represents a single point or vector of arbitrary dimension
- Pointset: represents a set of points or vectors of arbitrary dimension
- Aarray: represents an anisotropic array (subclasses numpy.ndarray)
- Quaternion: represents a quaternion (to describe 3D rotations)
The Point and Pointset classes have several methods for mathematical operations such as calculating angles and cross products.