Run c-style preprocessor directives in python modules
- support c-style directives in python
- can run post-processed code on-the-fly
- can output to a file
- can strip all pre-processor data from the output
- #defines can be set in code prior to processing
Python Interpreter Compatibility
- pypreprocessor itself was originally designed to provide developers
- with a simple solution to write python 2x and python 3x code in the same source file so compatibility is a must.
- Currently pypreprocessor has been tested and works in:
- 2.4 support has been looked into and can easily be made possible if
- users request it.
- There are no plans to support earlier versions of python unless
- there is sufficient demand from users.
- For more extensive information on features, access to the source
- repository, documentation, or examples of use cases involving pypreprocessor be sure to visit the project’s Home Page.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|pypreprocessor-0.4.0.linux-i686.exe (66.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Windows Installer||any||Jun 20, 2010|
|pypreprocessor-0.4.0.tar.gz (5.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jun 20, 2010|