Framework that helps setting a QoS on Linux
When setting a QoS with TC with a shell script, the syntax is not easy to read. This framework helps you to set all your rules easily, in a hierarchical way.
- python 3.4 (it certainly works with prior versions, just not tested)
There is an example about how using the framework in the example folder.
- [Flask Project:](https://github.com/mitsuhiko/flask) Some parts about the
- application and configuration were inspired a lot from it.
Readings about tc
- http://wiki.linuxwall.info/doku.php/en:ressources:dossiers:networking:traffic_control : General explanations about QoS and tc
- http://luxik.cdi.cz/~devik/qos/htb/manual/userg.htm : Details about htb
- http://joekane.eu/cisco-rate-limit-burst-explained/ : Details about burst and cburst and how to define it.
Tool under the BSD license. Do not hesitate to report bugs, ask me some questions or do some pull request if you want to !
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyqos-0.2.2.tar.gz (12.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|