When setting a QoS with TC with a shell script, the syntax is not easy to read. This framework helps you to set all your rules easily, in a hierarchical way.
- python 3.4 (it certainly works with prior versions, just not tested)
There is an example about how using the framework in the
- [Flask Project:](https://github.com/mitsuhiko/flask) Some parts about the
- application and configuration were inspired a lot from it.
- http://wiki.linuxwall.info/doku.php/en:ressources:dossiers:networking:traffic_control : General explanations about QoS and tc
- http://luxik.cdi.cz/~devik/qos/htb/manual/userg.htm : Details about htb
- http://joekane.eu/cisco-rate-limit-burst-explained/ : Details about burst and cburst and how to define it.
Tool under the BSD license. Do not hesitate to report bugs, ask me some questions or do some pull request if you want to !
TODO: Figure out how to actually get changelog content.
Changelog content for this version goes here.