pyramid_georest, extension for pyramid web frame work to provide rest interface for sql-alchemy mappers
Pyramid GeoREST interface
pyramid_georest is a open source plugin for the pyramid web framework. It provides access to geographical and (also non geographical) database sources via a restful API.
Please refer to the detailed documentation to learn what it does exactly and how to install/use it.
Pyramid REST Changelog
- python version compatibility
- Add build system
- Improve documentation
- Add testing
- fix extensive logging on connection
- fix paging which was called in wrong order for LIMIT and OFFSET
- implement sorting of one column via URL params order_by and direction
- fix filtering for non ascii charsets when LIKE is used
- implement paging
- add count method to api
- reorganizing service=>api structure
- cleaning methods
- minimize redundant code
- finalize inline documentation
- fix bug on geojson point and multipoint formatting
- fix bug in filter iteration
- improve code styling
- add python 3 compatibility
- add a commit to the configuration of the api
- fix url name spacing bug
- remove trailing print
- fix api naming bug
- fix import bug
- add route prefix to api names, they are unique per pyramid plugin then
- implement an easier way to extend the parmas of the adapter proxy which are sent to the template
- add not equals operator '!=' to filter
- remove default client side adapter, it is not useful to have it predefined
- implement the possibility to add client side adapters via mako templates
- remove the central api solution to avoid confusion, there are only stand alone api's from now
- set renderers under a more specific name space to avoid interferences with other plugins
- fix problem where the geometry was not set as valid value in update/create after flush
- deliver the persisted/deleted feature as response on update/create/delete
- implement correct export of geometry for polygons in geojson
- fix bug when rendering polygon types to geojson
- fix bug when creating multiple stand alone api's
- improve output for geojson format
- now it is possible to send data as geojson for create and update services
- handle NULL values for geometry
- set default value to None if it is a callable
- set srid automatically dependent on the model
- provide link between relationship and foreign key
- use srid from model definitions for write operations
- change urls with primary keys
- use a MANIFEST.in now
- bugfix the problem that bad requests weren't catched and iteration over dict was not correctly implemented
- bugfix to make the http methods for stand alone api configurable too
- bugfix for add renderer problem, implement create, update, delete
- implement a flag which makes it possible to create global and dedicated api's for more flexibility.
- fix bug
- fix the add_view problem when rest api is included in other applications.
- fix the issue with geometric filtering
- make all geometric filter methods overwritable
- redesign complete behaviour (straight classes for more flexibility)
- redesign url creation
- complete independent api creation
- improve session handling
- use zope extension for sessions
- catch broad band errors to handle unknown behavior on db connections
- #2: Fixed problem where the relationship properties wasn't loaded correctly .
- #2: Fixed lost m to n handling.
- #1: Fixed encoding issue in filter parameter.
First usable version of this package (propably not pip save).
This version ships with the basic parts of REST and some updates which mainly belong to the sqlalchemy session handling and the filtering system.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyramid_georest-3.1.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (24.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pyramid_georest-3.1.1.tar.gz (24.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for pyramid_georest-3.1.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl