pyramid_ldap3 provides LDAP authentication services for your Pyramid application. It is a fork of the pyramid_ldap package with the goal of eliminating the dependency on python-ldap and ldappool, replacing it with a dependency on ldap3, which is a pure Python package that supports both Python 2 and Python 3.
See the documentation at http://pyramid-ldap3.readthedocs.org/en/latest/ for more information.
- The pool lifetime is now configurable
- Account for renaming of python3-ldap to ldap3
- Proper unbinding of Connections
- Do not fill cache if caching has been disabled
- Release as source package and universal wheel
- Support server pools
- Ignore results without a dn instead of raising an error
- Escape special characters when querying for groups
- Do not cache invalid responses
- Added documentation on recursive group queries
- Use implicit binding and proper unbinding of connections.
- Made return values of pyramid_ldap3 compatible with pyramid_ldap.
- Initial version
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyramid_ldap3-0.2.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl (8.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 2.7||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pyramid_ldap3-0.2.4.tar.gz (22.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for pyramid_ldap3-0.2.4-py2.py3-none-any.whl