pyramid_localize provides translation methods for pyramid, and means to reload translations without stopping the application
pyramid_localize is a pyramid extension providing ready-to-use, translation functionality for your pyramid based projects. All you need is to add Babel, and add some configuration. localize provides also a web interface that allows you to reload translations live, without reloading application.
pip install pyramid_localize
or add pyramid_localize to your project requirements.
- [packaging] use setup.cfg to define package metadata nad options
- [dropped deprecation] removed request.locale in favour of pyramid’s request.locale_name
- [breaking] Removed dependency on tzf.pyramid_yml. Now all settings should be set in the standard ini file.
- [enhancement] Drop support for python 2
- [dependency] Require pycountry at minimum 18.12.8, due to API change
- [functionality] Language object’s name and native_name will filled automatically on language creation from pycountry [rmed]
- weaker pyramid_yml requirements. Use registry['config'] instead of request.config which gets added only when explicitly including tzf.pyramid_yml package.
- deprecated request.locale in favour of request.locale_name delivered by Pyramid 1.5
- moved locale negotiator into it’s own submodule
- required cookie name changed to _LOCALE_ to be consistent with other places
- fixed a typo from catalog to catalogue
- refactor tests to pytest
- introduced pylama checks for:
- license information
- requires at least pyramid 1.5a1 (rely on default localizer reify method)
- py3 compatibility (require at least babel 1.0)
- locale negotiator looks first for request attribute _LOCALE_
- added pyramid_mako dependency (required by pyramid 1.5a2 changes)
- fixes in catalog/index template [zusel, fizyk]
- destination path added in translation_dirs as a translation source as well [fizyk]
- fix issue with translation files path beeing not related to cwd [fizyk]
- fixed MANIFEST.in [fizyk]
- initial release [fizyk]
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for pyramid_localize-1.0.1-py3-none-any.whl