Zope Config Markup Language support for Pyramid
pyramid_zcml is a package which provides ZCML (Zope Configuration Markup Language) directives for all “configurator” methods available in the Pyramid web framework.
See http://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid_zcml/en/latest/ for detailed documentation.
- Add support for Python 3.7.
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.3.
- Add support for Python 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6.
- Deprecate support for Python 2.6: it will be dropped in the next release.
- Drop support for Python 3.2: testing / packaging tools no longer support it.
- Strengthen the hash algorithm used in <authtkauthpolicy> directive from md5 -> sha512.
- Add support for ZCML “features” (labels controlling conditional directives). See: https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid_zcml/pull/1.
- Drop support for pyramid < 1.5, venusian < 1.0.0.
- Add pyramid_mako testing dependency and configure it in tests (Current versions of Pyramid split out Mako integration).
- Fix compatibility with Pyramid 1.8.
- Add setup.py docs alias (installs Sphinx and dependencies).
- Add setup.py dev alias (runs setup.py develop plus installs nose and coverage).
- Add support for Python 3.2 and 3.3.
- Drop support for Pyramid < 1.4.
- Fix for xhr predicate behaviour: ignore when no xhr value specified.
- Drop support for Python 2.5, Jython.
- Stop depending on pyramid.config.Configurator.with_context. Moved logic into this package in Pyramid 1.3a9+.
- Respect Pyramid 1.3a9+ introspection Configurator attribute.
- Readd mistakenly removed paste.paster_create_template entry point.
- Drop dependency on PasteScript (Pyramid 1.3 compat).
- Rename “paster_templates” dir to “scaffolds”.
- Make scaffold compatible with Pyramid 1.3a2+ (use wsgiref).
- Drop scaffolding dependency on WebError.
- Scaffold now uses pyramid#wsgiref server instead of paste#http server. This will require the use of Pyramid 1.0.2, 1.1.3, 1.2.5, or 1.3a2+.
Pyramid 1.3 compatibility.
Depend on zope.configuration>=3.8.0dev in order to prevent misconfigurations involving this package and older versions of zope.configuration. z.config 3.8.0 uses dictionary-based actions (older versions used tuple-based actions). Older versions of z.config will mostly appear to work with this version of pyramid_zcml, except for cases of ZCML which uses the includeOverrides directive; to avoid any confusion caused by this, we upward-pin to 3.8.0dev+.
Note that Pyramid 1.0.X, 1.1.X, 1.2.4+ and 1.3 will all still work with the combination of pyramid_zcml 0.8 + zope.configuration 3.8.0.
- The ZCML includeOverrides directive did not work properly when pyramid_zcml 0.6 was used with Pyramid 1.2. Symptom: inappropriate ConfigurationConflictError errors. See the discussion at http://groups.google.com/group/pylons-devel/browse_thread/thread/e9720c67b8388843?hl=en for more information.
- Fix to work under Pyramid 1.2a4 and better.
- Depend explicitly on zope.configuration (upcoming releases of Pyramid will not).
- Use our a local PyramidConfigurationMachine when collecting ZCML actions, and splice the locally collected actions onto the configurator context’s actions when ZCML processing is done. This provides Pyramid the freedom to not rely on zope.configuration in the future, and somewhat futureproofs pyramid_zcml from changes to action processing in Pyramid.
- Compatible with Pyramid 1.2a1.
- Fix a unit test failure when used with Venusian 0.9.
- Compatible with Pyramid 1.2dev+.
- Add tox.ini for testing.
- Pyramid 1.1 test suite fixes.
- Add wild_domain argument to authtkauthpolicy directive.
- Depend on pyramid>=1.0b1 (wild_domain argument to authtktauthpolicy directive).
- Make tests pass on Pyramid 1.0; squash testing deprecation warnings.
- Initial release, all ZCML directives broken out of Pyramid core.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pyramid_zcml-1.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (92.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size pyramid_zcml-1.2.0.tar.gz (117.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for pyramid_zcml-1.2.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl