Pyramid routes and helpers for Facebook canvas applications
Provides simple pyramid routes/views for facebook canvas application.
Some documentation on https://pyramid-facebook.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
Create facebook application on https://developers.facebook.com/apps
Add facebook settings in .ini file under application section and fill with facebook application parameters:
facebook.app_id = facebook.secret_key = facebook.namespace = facebook.scope =
In the app settings on https://developers.facebook.com/apps, set callbak url to point to http://127.0.0.1:6543/[facebook app namespace]/
Include pyramid_facebook in your config:
Define your facebook canvas view:
from pyramid_facebook.canvas import facebook_canvas @facebook_canvas() def canvas(context, request): # canvas is available only to users who accepted facebook permission # defined in setting['facebook.scope']. # context.facebook_data dict contains signed_request content. # i.e.: # user_id = context.facebook["user_id"] return Response('Hello Facebok World')
Browse to your app on http://apps.facebook.com/[app namespace]
- 2014-04-23 - Facebook real time payment fails and logging code raises a KeyError.
- Fix doc and rst file for pypi.
- Remove authentication_policy decorator in favor of config.register_authentication_policy.
- Update dependency to pyramid_contextauth >= 0.5
- Add a GraphAPI utility lazily instantiated with the application token.
- Add attribute ChangeNotification.object event.
- Event OrderReceived is notified when receiving a real-time payment update
- Add pyramid_facebook.tests.integration.test_payments used in pyramid_facebook.tests.functional.test_payments
Rename OrderCreated for OrderReceived
- Can be sent multiple times for the same order with same or different status
Rename OrderCreationError for OrderProcessingError
- Added pfacebook-real-time command to update real time subscriptions.
- Breaking changes: namespace is now added by the framework in opengraph URLs.
- Reusable view and template for OpenGraph objects.
- Support for Facebook local currency payments.
This release is backward-compatible for apps that use the app currency and Facebook credits decorators. A future version will remove support for credits (Facebook will remove them) and app currencies (which can now use the generic OpenGraph view).
- Packaging fix-ups.
- Fix bug where permissions defined in facebook.scope setting were ignored by prompt_authorize.
- Add view to redirect from GET canvas to the Facebook application page.
- Move predicates from lib to predicates.
- Add PermissionEventPredicate for filtering event subscriber with permission.
- Include pyramid_contextauth for dealing with context-based authentication.
- Added CanceledOrder when any payment update fail during event notification.
- add includeme for any sub module to uniform configuration
- facebook auth policy does not rely anymore on context for authentication.
- add an CanvasRequested event triggered when a identified user request canvas.
- In credits: Check item title not being an empty string to avoid FB failing with no explicit message. “Fail early.”
- Fixed bug which raised configuration conflict because pyramid_facebook was not commiting config via config.commit.
- Initial version