pyramid tween for fanstatic
$ pcreate -s starter -s pyramid_fanstatic myproject
$ pcreate -s pyramid_fanstatic myexistingproject
if you want to add pyramid_fanstatic to an existing project.
Then read README_FANSTATIC.txt
Fanstatic library definition is added to resources.py. Resources are located in the resources/ directory.
You can use all fanstatic options in your .ini. You just need to prefix options with fanstatic.:
[app:main] ... fanstatic.publisher_signature = fanstatic
You should add at least those two options:
fanstatic.bottom = true fanstatic.debug = true # in development.ini
Then include pyramid_fanstatic in your __init__.py:
Base URLs for resources
By default, resource URLs from Fanstatic come served at in the script root and Fanstatic provides its base_url option to set a URL prefix for all resource URLs. You can utilise this option statically using the following:
[app:main] ... fanstatic.base_url = https://example.com/myapp
Take note that the URL should not have a trailing slash - Fanstatic has resources URLs that feature a / prefix already.
The above process works, but your application may need to serve from multiple URLs, multiple paths, and so forth. pyramid_fanstatic has a special option to allow the base_url prefix to be configured on a per-request basis. Your application URI is generated using wsgiref.util.application_uri and is based upon the request environment (according to PEP 333).
This option is fanstatic.use_application_uri and is specific to pyramid_fanstatic and is not passed to Fanstatic. Specify this option as follows:
[app:main] ... fanstatic.use_application_uri = true
Any static base_url that is set will take precedence over this option.
- Nothing changed yet.
- Support fanstatic > 1.0 with backward compat
- Add new option fanstatic.use_application_uri to have Fanstatic base URLs generated using the current request. A base_url that is set will override this option. [davidjb]
- Document details about Fanstatic base URLs and the fanstatic.base_url option. [davidjb]
- Improve the Pyramid scaffold that’s available with pcreate. [gawel]
- Forward requests to Pyramid handler if a resource can’t be found. [gawel]
- Documentation and coverage improvements [gawel]
- Initial release. [gawel]