This package intends to provide full authentication / authorisation implementation for pyramid applications
Pyramid fullauth’s goal is to provide full plug-in registration functionality for pyramid, with user managing
pip install pyramid_fullauth
or add pyramid_fullauth to your setup.py requirements.
You’ll need: packages defined in extra_requires[tests] to run tests, and then:
- weaker pyramid_yml requirements. Use registry['config'] instead of request.config which gets added only whet explicitly including tzf.pyramid_yml package.
- remove default_config with permission set for forbidden views. Throwning errors in pyramid 1.5a3
- remove lazy=’load’ for relationship between AuthenticationProvider and User models as it was incorrect. Fixes error while using with sqlalchemy 0.9
- copy all headers when login user. fixes issue, when headers set in AfterLogin event would not get passed
- fixed csrf_check in password:reset:continue action
- updated translation files
- migrated tests to py.test
- removed nose and lxml from test requirements
- extracted UserEmailMixin from User model
- validation exception improvements
- set licensing to MIT License
- fixed general error message for register_POST processing
- activate action no longer gives 404 error after first use. Default is message about token being invalid or used [veronicazgirvaci]
- extending csrf_check predicate:
- Can be turned on/off in settings.
- Failed check rises 401 Unauthorised error
- token variable is changed into csrf_token in fullatuh views
- view no longer returns error messages on failed csrf token. Rises 401 Unauthorised error instead.
- add localize to requirements. Ability to translate registerlogin communicates
- ability to set custom session factory [with Veronica Zgirvaci help]
- moved password validation to one place
- remove basemodel restrictions from setup.py
- fixed issue, where reset password would check for csrf on GET request [Veronica Zgirvaci]
- fixed MANIFEST.in, to include .yml, and .mako files
- initial package creation
- prepared for CI on travis-ci, and coverage reports on coveralls.io
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|pyramid_fullauth-0.2.3-py27-none-any.whl (55.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7||Jan 26, 2014|
|pyramid_fullauth-0.2.3.tar.gz (40.5 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jan 26, 2014|