This package intends to provide full authentication / authorisation implementation for pyramid applications
Pyramid fullauth’s goal is to provide full plug-in registration functionality for pyramid, with user managing
pip install pyramid_fullauth
or add pyramid_fullauth to your setup.py requirements.
You’ll need: packages defined in extra_requires[tests] to run tests, and then:
- python 3 compatibility (without oauth2 though)
- cleared use of deprecated pyramid.security.authenticated_userid in favour of pyramid.request.Request.authenticated_userid
- make email fields case insensitive by using hybrid properties and CaseInsensitive comparator for model.
- Fix issue where groupfined was returning empty list instead of None when user did not existed
- catch all HTTPRedirect instead of just HTTPFound.
- redirect with HTTPSeeOther instead of HTTPFound where applicable.
- fixes MANIFEST.in to include yaml files - fixes #33.
- configure root factory if it hasn’t been already done
- configure session factory only if it hasn’t been configured before
- configure authorization policy only if it hasn’t been configured before
- configure authentication policy only if it hasn’t been configured before
- logged in user will be redirected always away from login page
- views reorganisation - grouping by their function
- replaced force_logout decorator with logout request method
- small login view simplification
- rewritten tests to use pytest_pyramid
- unified session with pyramid_basemodel’s
- parametrize tests against two most recent pyramid versions and sqlalchemy
- turned on pylama to check code with linters:
- add pytest-dbfixtures, and run tests against postgresql and mysql as well
- drop python 2.6 from tests
- 100% test coverage
- weaker pyramid_yml requirements. Use registry['config'] instead of request.config which gets added only when explicitly including tzf.pyramid_yml package.
- remove default_config with permission set for forbidden views. Throwning errors in pyramid 1.5a3
- remove lazy=’load’ for relationship between AuthenticationProvider and User models as it was incorrect. Fixes error while using with sqlalchemy 0.9
- copy all headers when login user. fixes issue, when headers set in AfterLogin event would not get passed
- fixed csrf_check in password:reset:continue action
- updated translation files
- migrated tests to py.test
- removed nose and lxml from test requirements
- extracted UserEmailMixin from User model
- validation exception improvements
- set licensing to MIT License
- fixed general error message for register_POST processing
- activate action no longer gives 404 error after first use. Default is message about token being invalid or used [veronicazgirvaci]
- extending csrf_check predicate:
- Can be turned on/off in settings.
- Failed check rises 401 Unauthorised error
- token variable is changed into csrf_token in fullatuh views
- view no longer returns error messages on failed csrf token. Rises 401 Unauthorised error instead.
- add localize to requirements. Ability to translate registerlogin communicates
- ability to set custom session factory [with Veronica Zgirvaci help]
- moved password validation to one place
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|pyramid_fullauth-0.4.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (67.0 kB) View hashes||Wheel||3.3|
|pyramid_fullauth-0.4.0-py3.3.egg (135.6 kB) View hashes||Egg||3.3|
|pyramid_fullauth-0.4.0-py3.4.egg (133.8 kB) View hashes||Egg||3.4|
|pyramid_fullauth-0.4.0.tar.gz (49.3 kB) View hashes||Source||None|
Hashes for pyramid_fullauth-0.4.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl
Hashes for pyramid_fullauth-0.4.0-py3.3.egg
Hashes for pyramid_fullauth-0.4.0-py3.4.egg