Jinja2 template bindings for the Pyramid web framework
Jinja2 bindings for Pyramid
See http://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid_jinja2/dev/ for documentation or index.rst in the docs sub directory of the source distribution.
- Add jinja2.undefined setting to change handling of undefined types. [Robert Buchholz]
- Remove redundant decoding error handling [Domen Kožar]
- Configure bytecode caching by default. Introduce jinja2.bytecode_caching and jinja2.bytecode_caching_directory settings. [Domen Kožar]
- Allow to add custom Jinja2 tests in jinja2.tests setting. [Sebastian Kalinowski]
- Fix brown-bag release [Domen Kožar]
- Correctly resolve relative search paths passed to add_jinja2_search_path and jinja2.directories [Domen Kožar]
- #34: Don’t recreate jinja2.Environment for add_jinja2_extension [Domen Kožar]
- Drop Python 2.5 compatibility [Domen Kožar]
- Addition of static_url filter.
- Add dev and docs setup.py aliases (ala Pyramid).
- Changed template loading relative to package calling the renderer so it works like the Chameleon template loader.
- Make scaffolding compatible with Pyramid 1.3a2+.
- Make tests pass on Pyramid 1.2dev.
- Make compatible with Python 3.2 (requires Pyramid 1.3dev+).
- Add get_jinja2_environment directive.
- Add all configurator directives to documentation.
- Message domain can now be specified with jinja2.i18n.domain for i18n
- Paster template now sets up starter locale pot/po/mo files
- pyramid_jinja2 now depends on Jinja2 >= 2.5.0 due to jinja2.Environment.install_gettext_callables use https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid_jinja2/pull/21
- Added demo app just to visualize i18n work
- jinja2.ext.i18n is now added by default, see i18n.rst for details
- Added add_jinja2_extension directive to the Configurator
- Updated jinja2.extensions parsing mechanism
- Fixed docs to indicate using asset: prefix is no longer necessary
- Asset-based loading now takes precedance and does not require “asset:” prefix
- Fixed the “current” package mechanism of asset: loading so that it more accurately finds the current package
- Dependency on pyramid_zcml removed.
- Documentation overhauled.
- Templates can now be looked up by asset spec completely bypassing the search path by specifying a prefix of asset:.
- Updated paster template to more closely relate to changes made to paster templmates in Pyramid core.
- Add new directive add_jinja2_search_path to the configurator when includeme is used.
- Add includeme function (meant to be used via config.include).
- Fix documentation bug related to paster create reported at https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid_jinja2/issues#issue/12
- Depend upon Pyramid 1.0a10 + (to make ZCML work).
- Changes to normalize with default templates shipping with Pyramid core: remove calls to config.begin() and config.end() from __init__.main, entry point name changed to main, entry __init__.py function name changed to main, depend on WebError, use paster_plugins argument to setup function in setup.py, depend on Pyramid 1.0a6+ (use config rather than configurator).
- Use testing.setUp and testing.tearDown rather than constructing a Configurator (better fwd compat).
- Add model_url and route_url filter implementations (and documented).
- Use Makefile which pulls in Pylons theme automagically.
- Add jinja2.filters and jinja2.extensions settings (thanks to aodag).
- Document all known settings.
- Template autoreloading did not function, even if reload_templates was set to True.
- First release. Not backwards compatible with repoze.bfg.jinja2: we use a filesystem loader (the directories to load from come from the jinja2.directories setting). No attention is paid to the current package when resolving a renderer= line.