Mako template bindings for the Pyramid web framework
Mako bindings for Pyramid
- Re-enable lazy loading of the mako renderer, allowing the settings to be configured after pyramid_mako has been included, as long as everything happens in the same commit.
- Add a new Configurator directive, config.add_mako_renderer which can be used to add a new mako renderer for a given extension. This directive accepts an optional settings_prefix to load settings and configuration differently per-renderer as well.
- Removed the private APIs, IMakoLookup, MakoRendererFactoryHelper, and renderer_factory. See the new config.add_mako_renderer API for updating offending code.
- Remove dependency on pyramid.interfaces.ITemplateRenderer from Pyramid 1.5.
- Docs up-to-date
- Latest changes pulled from Pyramid
- Latest tests pulled from Pyramid
- All tests updated to refer to fixtures in pyramid_mako
- First release. Extracted from Pyramid core.