Pyramid Mongokit Extension
A simple Pyramid extension that registers a mongokit connection as an attribute of the request object.
Expects MONGO_URI in os.environ.
If provided as environment variables, MONGO_DB_PREFIX will be used as prefix for any databases and MONGO_DB_NAME for database name.
Source code & example on https://github.com/hadrien/pyramid_mongokit
- Add register decorator to register documents to mongokit and generate indexes when doing a config.scan.
- Add an introspectable for each registered document.
- Add name when registring utility to zope registry to be compatible with zope.interface==4.1.0
- Use MongoReplicaSetClient when specified by mongo uri.
- Mongo Session lazily opened.
- Add config directives to register and index documents and to get mongo connection.
- Read preference set to secondary preferred by default at construct time.
- Break compatibility with 0.0.4 as register_document does not generate indexes anymore.
- Add generate_index function.
- Break apart Connection classes: MongoConnection is not anymore tied to a single databases and SingleDbCOnnection is tied to a single database.
- Add an example used for documenting and functional testing.
- registering document ensures index are created.
- Initial version
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.