pyramid_oereb, extension for pyramid web frame work to provide a basic server part for the oereb project
pyramid_oereb is an open-source implementation of the server side part for the swiss “Cadastre of Public-law Restrictions on landownership” (PLR-cadastre).
It is written in Python and designed as a plugin for the Pyramid Web Framework. This allows pyramid_oereb to be included in any Pyramid web application.
Please refer to the documentation for detailed information and instructions for installation and configuration.
If you are interested in contributing or extending the project, take a look at the contribution guidelines.
- introduce configurable pdf print service (print proxy)
- enable proxy configuration for external web api usage
- fix standard database
- improve python 3 compatibility
- minor bug fixing
- improved doc
- fix bug for doc creation on python 3.6
- first approach of OEREB server
- improved documentation on https://camptocamp.github.io/pyramid_oereb/doc/
- cleaned and reorganized code
- binding to OEREB-LEX and GeoAdmin-Api-Address-Service (http://api.geo.admin.ch/services/sdiservices.html#search) as sources
- providing pyconizer as icon generator (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyconizer)
- proxy binding of geomapfish_print for pdf output as renderer (http://mapfish.github.io/mapfish-print-doc/#/overview)
- providing extensive standard configuration for out-of-the-box-usage
- general bug fixing
- add python 3.x support
- proceed with renderer for xml and json
- add metadata for embeddable flavour
- images accessible via URL
- add configurable methods for processing
- improve geometry handling
- add documentation on https://camptocamp.github.io/pyramid_oereb/doc/
- several bugfixes
- first running approach of server
- main web services are available (not all formats are implemented yet)
- standard configuration can be used to run server out of the box
- see README for more details
- initial version
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|pyramid_oereb-1.1.0.dev20170914-py2.py3-none-any.whl (436.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7||Sep 14, 2017|
|pyramid_oereb-1.1.0.dev20170914.tar.gz (280.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Sep 14, 2017|