pyramid_oereb, extension for pyramid web frame work to provide a basic server part for the oereb project
pyramid_oereb is an open-source implementation of the server side part for the swiss “Cadastre of Public-law Restrictions on landownership” (PLR-cadastre).
It is written in Python and designed as a plugin for the Pyramid Web Framework. This allows pyramid_oereb to be included in any Pyramid web application.
Please refer to the documentation for detailed information and instructions for installation and configuration.
If you are interested in contributing or extending the project, take a look at the contribution page.
- Import script for federal data
- Bug-fix release for 1.2.2 (fix intersection bug, fix pdfreport template)
- Further bug-fixes for oereb service versoin 1.0, notably regarding schema conformity and better support for other OS versions.
- New configuration parameter type_mapping in real_estate, which allows to configuratively define the texts to be used for realestate types (optional parameter).
- Bug-fixes for service version 1.0 (pyramid_oereb 1.2.0), using results from pilot integration of new version at BL.
- First implementation of federal extract requirements as per november 2017 (service in version 1.0, extract in version 1.0.1, data model in version 1.0.1).
- Update of automated tests to correspond to new requirements.
- Static extract implementation update according to Weisung july 1st, 2018.
- Oereb lex model creation support and documentation.
- Bug fixes (legend entries, multiple view services, scaling in print, document titles in print).
- Facilitate customization of document title generation.
- Final implementation of federal extract requirements as per november 2016 (extract in version 0.8, data model in version 0.4).
- introduce configurable pdf print service (print proxy)
- enable proxy configuration for external web api usage
- fix standard database
- improve python 3 compatibility
- minor bug fixing
- improved doc
- fix bug for doc creation on python 3.6
- first approach of OEREB server
- improved documentation on https://camptocamp.github.io/pyramid_oereb/doc/
- cleaned and reorganized code
- binding to OEREB-LEX and GeoAdmin-Api-Address-Service (http://api.geo.admin.ch/services/sdiservices.html#search) as sources
- providing pyconizer as icon generator (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyconizer)
- proxy binding of geomapfish_print for pdf output as renderer (http://mapfish.github.io/mapfish-print-doc/#/overview)
- providing extensive standard configuration for out-of-the-box-usage
- general bug fixing
- add python 3.x support
- proceed with renderer for xml and json
- add metadata for embeddable flavour
- images accessible via URL
- add configurable methods for processing
- improve geometry handling
- add documentation on https://camptocamp.github.io/pyramid_oereb/doc/
- several bugfixes
- first running approach of server
- main web services are available (not all formats are implemented yet)
- standard configuration can be used to run server out of the box
- see README for more details
- initial version
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|pyramid_oereb-1.3.1.dev20190110-py2.py3-none-any.whl (491.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||3.6|
|pyramid_oereb-1.3.1.dev20190110.tar.gz (312.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|