Rawes binding for pyramid
This library helps integrate rawes in a pyramid application.
To install pyramid_rawes, use pip
pip install pyramid_rawes
To activate pyramid_rawes
config = Configurator() config.include('pyramid_rawes')
By default, this will add an instance with all the default parameters (eg. Elastic Search is assumed to run at localhost:9200). To configure your rawes instance, you can use the pyramid settings file.
rawes.url = http://localhost:9500
Once you have activated pyramid_rawes, a rawes instance is added to the registry.
To get a rawes instance, call get_rawes with the current application registry. Eg. in a view:
from pyramid_rawes import get_rawes def search(request): ES = get_rawes(request.registry) # execute search # ...
You can also get a rawes instance by calling the get_rawes directive on the config.
config = Configurator() config.include('pyramid_rawes') ES = config.get_rawes()
- Make pyramid_rawes compatible with rawes 0.5.x
- Introduce unit test support for py3k (requires rawes 0.5.1)
- Ability to specify json_encoder and json_decoder as dotted python name.
- Dropped support for py26.
- Make pyramid_rawes compatible with rawes 0.4.0.
- Fixed dependency on rawes < 0.4.0. Next release will upgrade to rawes 0.4.0.
- Added get_rawes as a config directive
- Renamed IRawES to IRawes
- Pep8 fixes
- Initial version